Skin Clinic specialises in sensitive skin products. Sensitive skin reactions are often caused by:
- Skin disorders or allergic skin reactions such as eczema, rosacea, or allergic contact dermatitis
- Overly dry or injured skin that can no longer protect nerve endings, leading to skin reactions
- Excessive exposure to skin-damaging environmental factors such as sun and wind or excessive heat or cold
- A skin care, cosmetic, or household product containing fragrance, antibacterial or deodorant ingredients, alcohol
- Genetic factors, age, gender, and race differences in skin sensitivity are less well-defined but still may play a role in causing skin reactions.
Skin Clinic is a division of Robin Pharmaceuticals Ltd (RPL) which offers a range of Paraben Free products from cleansers, moisturisers, protective and healing creams used primarily by hospitals and nursing clinics in New Zealand.